LioN-X IO-Link Masters are a state-of-the-art solution for collecting, converting and transmitting sensor and actuator data in automated production environments. Two variants are available: the extended LioN-X built for maximum performance, and the simpler LioN-Xlight with a smaller feature set at a lower price point.
PROBLEM BEING SOLVED
As customer demand for product customization increases, so does the need for advanced automation that relies on fast, secure and reliable data collection and distribution.
LioN-X IO-Link Masters give manufacturers a new way to optimize production processes and improve efficiency through advanced machine connectivity and data collection.
DESIGNED FOR USERS
● LioN-X: an extended feature set for maximum performance with Multiprotocol support & IoT protocols
● LioN-Xlight: a powerful, but simpler and price-sensitive solution with a single fieldbus protocol & REST API
● Cycle times of ~1 ms ensure IO-Link data reaches controllers quickly and reliably
● Multiprotocol settings for a variety of different PLC environments like Profinet, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP and EtherCAT
● Industry 4.0 ready – IIoT integration for cloud applications with OPC UA, MQTT, REST API and CoAP
● Easy IO-Link Device configuration with the LioN Management Suite V2.0
● Simplified installation with reduced wiring when used with LioN-Power IO-Link Hubs
● Close the product gaps with 8x Port Class A, Security, IoT protocols etc.
VALUABLE TO BUYERS
● The two products, LioN-X and LioN-Xlight, with various variants give customers the features they want at the price point they require
● Robust housing for reliable performance, even in harsh environments, like IP69K or where weld field immunity is needed
● ACHILLES-tested security functionality minimizes the risk of unauthorized access to equipment and the network
● Smaller footprint optimizes space utilization
● Flexible: Multiprotocol support for fieldbus and cloud integration with LioN-X version
● Fast: Fast IO-Link data transfer of ~1ms cycle time
● Secure: Industry-certified security functionality protects equipment and network from unauthorized access
● Factory automation: Protected inside a robust housing for durability and reliability in machine building, food and beverage, automotive, and metal manufacturing.
● Logistic automation: Advanced, cost-effective machine connectivity and data collection ensures fast, reliable and easy data transfer.
● Small spaces: A smaller footprint streamlines connections and optimizes space utilization.
WHO TO TARGET
● OEM Machine Builder – Engineer, Software Programmer
● System Integrators
● End Users